the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Hoenstly, Somewhat DIssappointing

I'll start off with what I did like. Loved how you are explaining his background...sort of (I'll follow that up later). The animation looked great. The narration did sound amazing.

Now to be critical, and don't get me wrong, I love your work, but this had some problems. First off, the explaining of the background. That isn't how Brackenwoood operates. It's different, but that does not mean good. It wasn't bad, but just OK. The animation did look awesome, but there was few of it, and something was off from the usual. Usually it looks a little smoother, and I guess I should say more realistic/detailed. I could easily point out where you used the radient in certain spots, and I could never do that before. This one was also much shorter. This is NOT bad, but it doesn't quite live up to all the others. I have hopes for the next one, but I guess we'll just have to see.

chluaid responds:

Please write me up a bible on "How Brackenwood operates" so that I can get it right next time.

WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

Nice Animation But...

The audio was from WKUK (duh), and most of the humor came from that. Your animation although did hold itself it up, so it's not funny just because of the audio, you animation added laughs.
Nice job.

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

Just No

This is not a flash, there was no effort put into almost at all. A couple click, a few taps of the keyboard, and the download of a song from the audio portal?
I love Micheal Jackson (well the old MJ), but this is just stupid. I get wanting to make a Flash in his honor, but put some effort into it. Show the King of Pop the respect he deserves.

This Game is a Joke This Game is a Joke

NotThat Good

I've been looking at this, and realizing I shouldnt taking it seriously, I decided to wait to play it when I was just relaxing. So I just did and it bored me so much. I mean naked women? I can just get on google images. The violence wasnt good at all. I like the idea, but it just didn't turn out good in my opinion. It wasn't bad though, so I will give you a decent score, but work on it more. Maybe more jokes, illusions when you take the drugs, I mean SOMETHING! It was just way to dry for a joke game.

Blood Car 2000! Blood Car 2000!

Pretty cool

I don't know why but I like it when people submit submissions with that NES (pixel, 8-bit w/e) look, but with newer elements added. I thought this was pretty fun, running over people. Gets pretty challenging. As for controls I think they are great. I think the reason other people are complaining is because they just hold down the gas the whole time. I mean in real life do you think you would have perfect control if you floored it the whole time? Well the style was cool, pretty challenging, and over a good game.

South Park's Heroin Hero South Park's Heroin Hero

I expected this

I just knew someone would do this and here it is. It is funny just seeing this, but, of course, it is horrible, so I have to give it a low score.