This Game is a Joke This Game is a Joke

NotThat Good

I've been looking at this, and realizing I shouldnt taking it seriously, I decided to wait to play it when I was just relaxing. So I just did and it bored me so much. I mean naked women? I can just get on google images. The violence wasnt good at all. I like the idea, but it just didn't turn out good in my opinion. It wasn't bad though, so I will give you a decent score, but work on it more. Maybe more jokes, illusions when you take the drugs, I mean SOMETHING! It was just way to dry for a joke game.

Blood Car 2000! Blood Car 2000!

Pretty cool

I don't know why but I like it when people submit submissions with that NES (pixel, 8-bit w/e) look, but with newer elements added. I thought this was pretty fun, running over people. Gets pretty challenging. As for controls I think they are great. I think the reason other people are complaining is because they just hold down the gas the whole time. I mean in real life do you think you would have perfect control if you floored it the whole time? Well the style was cool, pretty challenging, and over a good game.

South Park's Heroin Hero South Park's Heroin Hero

I expected this

I just knew someone would do this and here it is. It is funny just seeing this, but, of course, it is horrible, so I have to give it a low score.

Newgrounds Levels Newgrounds Levels

Not that good

All I could get from this is that you just explained the Newgrounds info from the FAQ. Although I will say it is well put together. The Newgrounds staff thing was kinda funny and was good idea to add in there. But I really can't say this deserves a good score since the info is basically all Newgrounds users know exact for the new people. Even if this is really meant for new users it doesn't help much more then what you can learn directly from the site. Overall I would give it a 5/10.

Throw Me Throw Me

It was ok

There are alot of games like this out there. I played one round and it took like 10min. You basically just set there until he hit one of those boosters and push space. I got like 59k (and a couple hundred more). Of course this had some features that others don't. Overall it was an ok game.

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Not that good

I played this game and I thought it was ok. The pixel art wasn't that bad and I liked the music. And another thing, I want to say I'm glad this game is still up. This is freedom of speech. If you make another game, make it more addictive and more fun.

CitySmasher CitySmasher

A pretty good game

I am a fan of your work (mainly your stick fight videos) and I didn't think that this game was what I was hoping for. It was fun at first, being able to throw people around, smashing buildings, but it seemed a little repetitive. The second objective made me loe because I went for a long time without seeing one of those buildings. After I saw one I saw alot more but it still took too much time and made me lose later. I think you could have done better, but all in all it was still a good game.

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

Ok and glitchy

It was ok for a first but it needs an undo/erase button. Also once and a while he would glitch even before he hit your ramp. And lvl 6 litterally is impossible. I would land it (I landed it about 5 times) and he would have his hand up for a split second and then crash for no reason. This was ok but it could be made much better.

freeworldgroup responds:

let me repeat, that is not a bug, it is not glitchy, and it simply comes down to drawing the right landing ramp and getting the right launch. That level has been won thousands of times... if you can't land it, it doesn't mean it is a glitch. Thanks.

Defend Your Temple Defend Your Temple

Aesome Game

This is one of those games your like "holy sh!t I'm addicted". I mean I'm up at 4 o'clock in the morning right before I have to go back to school. Great game. All I can say is another theme would be good and also just some better graphics. Thats it. And maybe some better power ups you can get earlier. Keep on makeing them.

Mouse Avoider 2 Mouse Avoider 2

sweet

pretty cool. I beat it pretty quick but I really enoyed it. I don't know if its like to hard for you but try to give it 20-30 if you can. Then I would proably give you ten if it was longer. But still a 5 out of 5