the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Hoenstly, Somewhat DIssappointing

I'll start off with what I did like. Loved how you are explaining his background...sort of (I'll follow that up later). The animation looked great. The narration did sound amazing.

Now to be critical, and don't get me wrong, I love your work, but this had some problems. First off, the explaining of the background. That isn't how Brackenwoood operates. It's different, but that does not mean good. It wasn't bad, but just OK. The animation did look awesome, but there was few of it, and something was off from the usual. Usually it looks a little smoother, and I guess I should say more realistic/detailed. I could easily point out where you used the radient in certain spots, and I could never do that before. This one was also much shorter. This is NOT bad, but it doesn't quite live up to all the others. I have hopes for the next one, but I guess we'll just have to see.

chluaid responds:

Please write me up a bible on "How Brackenwood operates" so that I can get it right next time.

WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

Nice Animation But...

The audio was from WKUK (duh), and most of the humor came from that. Your animation although did hold itself it up, so it's not funny just because of the audio, you animation added laughs.
Nice job.

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

Just No

This is not a flash, there was no effort put into almost at all. A couple click, a few taps of the keyboard, and the download of a song from the audio portal?
I love Micheal Jackson (well the old MJ), but this is just stupid. I get wanting to make a Flash in his honor, but put some effort into it. Show the King of Pop the respect he deserves.

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Ya, not really that disturbing

Ok, I will admit this. You have a fucked up mind. Which can be good when making flashes, but this is just retarded. I love a disturbing flash as the next guy, but are you ever going to make something new? Everything I see you make is just the same shit, over, and over. The animation is pretty well done, and I think you are set on that, but it needs some work besides that. I mean a guy listening to the thoughts of a dog, and taking his body...idk it really doesn't come off that disturbing, just somewhat weird.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Aw And It Returns!

I remember when you first submitted There She Is!! and they have got better, and better. The animation was fantastic in this, and it has such a great feel. These always have a great settle humor through out the entire thing. I don't know exactly what it is about it, but the bunny is awesome! She just really has something about her, but I like it. I hope it isn't another 3 years before I see the next one.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Simply Amazing

It was short, a goofy cartoony style, and had a fantastic violent ending. What more can I say? I really want to see more. I really can't say how good that was, I HAD to add it to my favorites. Fantastic job.

So... Brawl was delayed.. So... Brawl was delayed..

Not that good

First off, I am as pissed off as this as everyone else here (if not more) about the delay, but this animation it self is not that good. I did get a chuckle out of it, and the graphics/animation wasn't bad. "A little over-rated don't you think?" Yes I do.

I Am Christmas I Am Christmas

Not that good

I thought this was pretty bad. There was no humor, the animation was pretty good, but I was bored the whole time. This parody, if you can call it that, didn't really have any jokes directed from the movie. I mean, what is up with the dog transforming? Also what kind of annoyed me, if when you show him running on the treadmill his arms just look weird, just like he is doing the monkey or something. I saw some good out of it so I will give it a 4/10.

"Unblamable" The Movie "Unblamable" The Movie

You Guys Did Something Good

Ussually I think the Kitty Krew submits crap, so I just blam it. I watch a little to see if it is bad random crap, then I blam. But when I watched this I was shocked to see a well animated some what funny flash. I thought the graphics and animation were pretty good, and the expressions were pretty cool. Nice Job.

Kottbullar responds:

Glad to read that man...
I actually thought there would be many asses who would just vote 0 without even watching...
Glad you show some fairness!^^

A Portal Suicide A Portal Suicide

lmao that was awesome

It was short, but oh so funny. The animation and graphics were ok, and the humor was outstanding. I laughed just from her being like married to the companion cube, and the suicide made me lmao. Great Job.